- Tweetstorm. For some reason, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum come to mind. I’m thinking Trump and Kim Jong-un. They have similar silhouettes. And haircuts (because they are weird.)
- A lot to unpack. With so much unpacking they could have traveled around the world multiple times.
- Line in the sand. If you think Trump has a line, you’re not paying attention. His lines are meant to be crossed.
- Lower the bar. Every time I think it can’t go any lower Trump says “Hold my beer.”
- The President speaks for himself. He sure as hell doesn’t speak for me.
- You can’t make this stuff up. Why not? Trump does ALL THE TIME. Like every day, but mostly while he’s talking.
- What the President means. What would you call a Trump version of mansplaining? Trump-verse? Why do they all have to interpret what he says? Is speaking gibberish a requirement on White House CVs?
- You have to wonder what he’s thinking. Do you? Do you, really? It’s three things: Fox News, Diet Coke, and boobs or KFC. I think those two are tied for third. Either he is a genius (LOLOL) or he’s clueless. I don’t think there’s an in-between.
Anything to add? I’m interested in what we can come up with.
Exist and resist!