- Three hairs! appeared OVERNIGHT on my chin. I braided them with tiny beads. It looks cool.
- I can’t undo my bra behind my back with one hand anymore. I don’t know if I’m old or my flexibility is limited to putting on my shoes. I know it’s both. Get off my back.
- I look at young people and think “I remember being that age… sort of.”
- I talk dirty to my bed, “I’m gonna sleep on you good. That’s right, and you’re gonna like it.”
- You know that thing when you lay on your back, put your feet in the air with your hands supporting your butt, and pretend to pedal a bike? I can’t do that anymore. In defense, I don’t think your ass should EVER be higher than your head if you’re over 50. That’s just good sense.
- I’m starting to look like my mother. *Mike drop*
BTW I want to hang with the birch in this image. I can only hope to ever have that much self-confidence.
Exist and Resist
Reblogged this on Emma T. Gitani and commented:
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: A Birch’s Guide to Exercise | Angela L. Lindseth