- Exercise is like Fight Club. If you don’t talk about it, it doesn’t exist.
- Don’t get caught up in its vicious cycle. The more you exercise, the more you have to exert yourself to raise your heart rate. Why do that when a half-flight of stairs does the same thing with no effort at all? It’s simple math.
- Floating in a pool, board games, and jigsaw puzzles are forms of exercise especially if you play with family, and you’re the only one who voted for Hillary, in which case, I would limit said exercise to Thanksgiving and Christmas. It will offset the mashed potatoes and gravy.
- A good workout should be rewarded with a cold drink, and by that I mean beer. And my workout I mean laundry or going to the grocery store.
- If you accidentally exercise, make sure you tell everybody on Facebook. Who knows when you’ll get another chance to brag?
“Wow, I took out the recycles today!”
- NO PAIN, no pain. This is key to a well-balanced exercise plan. I cannot emphasize this enough. Pain does not equal gain on any scale in the world. It’s a self-fulfilling prophecy.
I am available as a personal trainer. You won’t lose weight, but we’ll have a lot of fun.
This birch likes list. do you? I have more…
Reblogged this on Emma T. Gitani.
LikeLiked by 1 person